Each project has unique tracking code that can be added on any site you want to monitor. The tracking code will begin collecting data immediately, once your site start receiving visitors. Additionally, the code can be added to multiple domains if you’d like to track your visitors across domains.
Follow the steps below to verify that your tracking code is active on a specific domain:
- Go to any page in your project. (e.g. dashboard)
- In the header area, click the tracking status.
- A dropdown menu will appear.
- Choose the option “Verify Tracking Code”.
- In the modal window add your website URL. You can add any page on your site.
- Click “Verify Now” to start the verification process.
- Verification can take up to 30 seconds.
- If your tracking code is active and correctly installed, the page will reload to reveal your dashboard.
- If your tracking code is inactive, you’ll see a notification confirming this.